Private Events Are (Kinda) Back at The VU!
While the weekly screenings we put on for the past few years will remain sidelined for the foreseeable future, we’re bringing back something else that’s been unfortunately dormant since March: private events. Things will obviously run differently than they did in the past, but we’re now accepting booking inquiries with the following parameters in place that reflect city and state regulations.
VU SCREENING ROOM – PRIVATE RENTAL GUIDELINES
– All events require a primary booker who will provide names and contact information for all guests, a photo ID, and a credit/debit card to put on file.
– All parties must contain no more than 6 individuals.
– Persons not sharing a household must maintain a six foot distance from one another while seated.
– All attendees must wear masks at all times.
– No food or drink can be consumed on site.
VU SCREENING ROOM – PRIVATE RENTAL PRICING
Base Charge for All Events:
– $25 (waived if event is booked by an active media subscriber).
Additional Hourly Charge:
– During store operating hours – $30/hr
– After store operating hours – $50/hr
Additional variable costs may include title acquisition, early/late start times, and special equipment usage.
VU SCREENING ROOM – ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
– The VU will abide by CDC guidelines for safety and sanitation before, during, and after events.
– All screening attendees will be asked to sign a current health waiver and to provide their name and contact information should the need for contact tracing arise.
*** Please email TheVUinJP@gmail.com with booking requests and any questions ***