STORE POLICIES ANNOUNCEMENTS – May 25th, 2021
• New Sunday hours: Starting with this weekend, The VU will be open from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. every Sunday.
• Mac and Cheese: For the remainder of the summer, we’re going to be retiring our every-other-Friday mac and cheese offering. Comfort food just isn’t as comforting when it’s over 80 at 6 p.m.
• Pizza: With the retirement of mac and cheese for the season, we’re also switching our flatbread offerings from every-other-Friday to the first Friday of every month. We will, however, be announcing other VU flatbread pizza opportunities in the not so distant future for those looking for more than once a month opportunities.
• Pandemic Related Changes:
– Face masks must continue to be worn in the store by individuals who are not fully vaccinated. Those who are fully vaccinated may remove their masks upon entering, particularly during periods of food/drink consumption. We would, however, appreciate that ALL patrons have a mask on before entering the The VU.
– All pandemic related restrictions are being lifted for our screening room provided all attendees are fully vaccinated. Event booking will be handled on a case by case basis with duration and capacity being determined by group vaccination status.
– Limited indoor seating starting on Monday, June 7th with certain restrictions being placed on seating placement, grouping, and total time spent inside.