Private Events Are (Kinda) Back at The VU!
With recent restriction relaxing in Boston and elsewhere in Massachusetts, we’ve recently revised our screening room parameters and offerings. Slight increase in number of attendees, the addition of VU-provided food and drink, and a few more minor modifications are now in effect as of mid-March. We will continue to do what we think is best for ourselves, our customers and our business, but we’re now accepting booking inquiries with the following parameters in place that reflect city and state regulations.
VU SCREENING ROOM – PRIVATE RENTAL GUIDELINES
– All events require a primary booker who will provide names and contact information for all guests, a photo ID, and a credit/debit card to put on file.
– All parties must contain no more than 10 individuals, preferably from a minimal number of households and long standing “pandemic bubbles.”
– Persons not sharing a household must maintain a six foot distance from one another while seated.
– Food and drink are allowed as long as it is either purchased or provided by The VU. Regular drink/snack items are always available, and certain other items (pizza, baked goods, etc.) may be available upon request.
– Attendees are strongly encouraged to keep masks on during the screening when not eating/drinking.
VU SCREENING ROOM – PRIVATE RENTAL PRICING
Base Charge for All Events:
– $25 (waived if event is booked by an active media subscriber).
Additional Hourly Charge:
– During store operating hours – $30/hr
– After store operating hours – $50/hr
VU SCREENING ROOM – ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
– The VU will abide by CDC guidelines for safety and sanitation before, during, and after events.
– All screening attendees will be asked to sign a current health waiver and to provide their name and contact information should the need for contact tracing arise.
– Additional variable costs may include title acquisition, early/late start times, and special equipment usage.
*** Please email TheVUinJP@gmail.com with booking requests and any questions ***