PRIVATE RENTAL GUIDELINES – UPDATED MAY 25th, 2021
– All events require a primary booker who will, upon request, provide names and contact information for all guests, a photo ID, and a credit/debit card to put on file.
– All parties must contain no more than 30 individuals (the maximum number of occupants for the room).
– Attendees who are fully vaccinated may book events for any number of fully vaccinated individuals, with vaccine documentation being requested for all events with 15 or more attendees. Those looking to book events that include any unvaccinated persons will be limited to “household” and “bubble” events only and may be subject to additional stipulations and restrictions.
– Persons not sharing a household are encouraged to distance themselves within reason during screening events.
– Food and drink are allowed as long as it is either purchased or provided by The VU. Regular drink/snack items are always available, and certain other items (pizza, baked goods, etc.) may be available upon request.
– Attendees, regardless of vaccination status, are encouraged to keep masks on during the screening when not eating/drinking.
VU SCREENING ROOM – PRIVATE RENTAL PRICING
Base Charge for All Events:
– $25 (waived if event is booked by an active media subscriber).
Additional Hourly Charge:
– During store operating hours – $30/hr
– After store operating hours – $50/hr
VU SCREENING ROOM – ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
– The VU will abide by CDC guidelines for safety and sanitation before, during, and after events.
– All screening attendees may be asked to sign a current health waiver and to provide their name and contact information should the need for contact tracing arise.
– Additional variable costs may include title acquisition, early/late start times, and special equipment usage.
*** Please email TheVUinJP@gmail.com with booking requests and any questions ***