VU SUBSCRIBER EVENTS
– All active media subscribers may attend our private events, generally occurring every Friday night and most Sunday afternoons, free of charge. These events are limited to *only* active subscribers (the primary on each account and any authorized individuals), and are not open to the general public. Media subscribers who elect to not check out physical media titles are still eligible for screenings. Please feel free to reach out with any questions about subscription options, authorized individual policies, and a schedule of upcoming events.
PRIVATE RENTAL GUIDELINES
– All events require a primary booker who will be the main person of contact for the event.
– All parties must contain no more than 30 individuals (the maximum number of occupants for the room) although seating restrictions may apply based on the nature of your event.
– Food and drink are allowed as long as it is either purchased or provided by The VU. Regular drink/snack items are always available, and certain other items (pizza, baked goods, etc.) may be available upon request.
– The VU requires a parent or guardian to be on site for the duration of events for all children under the age of 13.
VU SCREENING ROOM – PRIVATE RENTAL PRICING
Base Charge for All Events:
– $25 (waived if event is booked by an active media subscriber).
Additional Hourly Charge:
– During store operating hours – $30/hr
– After store operating hours – $50/hr
VU SCREENING ROOM – ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
– The VU will abide by CDC guidelines for safety and sanitation before, during, and after events.
– Special order food items must be ordered and paid for at least three days prior to the date of the event.
– Additional variable costs may include title acquisition, early/late start times, and special equipment usage.
*** Please email TheVUinJP@gmail.com with booking requests and any questions ***